Hi everybody! I decided to share here with you my favorite pictures taken with my iPhone 4. I hope you will enjoy it. Again, please keep in mind that all pictures here are from my iPhone.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Begining

My Iphone is with me all the time and it became part of my extra perception organ - I call it my 3-rd eye. I now use my Iphone camera more often than any other camera I have. I decided to share here with you some of the pictures from it on daily basis. It will be my Iphone photo a day 2011 project starting today the 8th of January 2011. I use mostly two photo applications on my Iphone; Gorillacam and Hipstamatic, I enjoy especially Hipstamatic and the majority of the pictures presented here will be taken using this application. Some days, it may be just a picture some other days a picture with a comment or a link. I hope you will enjoy it.


1 comment: